I think it is time to look into who is behind this “caravan” which has now become an annual event. Are these just poor people seeking”asylum” or is there more to the story?
Here is the group that claims responsibility for the caravan or what is, in reality, an invasion.
Pueblo Sin Fronteras which translated means People without border!!
Yeah, here we go into the web of organizations designed to confuse and mislead.
In March 2018, it was reported that Pueblo Sin Fronteras organized a “caravan” of 1500 Central Americans on a “crusade” to the U.S. Border.
- “Over 1,500 Central Americans are on a crusade across Mexico in the hopes of being granted asylum at the U.S. border – a move which is set to pose an enormous challenge to the Trump administration’s much campaigned about immigration policies, while reminding Trump’s base that they still don’t have the wall they elected him to build 14 months into his presidency.
- “We want to become one, supporting us shoulder to shoulder and show that together we can break down borders,” say the caravan’s organizers.
- “Setting out six days ago and marching under the slogan “Migrantes en la lucha” (“Migrants in the Fight”) during holy week, the caravan comprised mostly of Hondurans was organized roughly a month ago by the mysterious group Pueblo Sin Fronteras (People Without Borders) – which solicited donations via Facebook and encouraged volunteers to contact them.
Pueblo Sin Fronteras is a member of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network
I know this gets confusing but try to bear with me.
The National Day Laborer Organizing Network is affiliated with the United for Peace and Justice Several leading staff members are affiliated with the Freedom Road Socialist Organization National Day Laborer Organizing Network “focuses on immigrant rights and has been using a strategy honed in fights against former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose immigration crackdown in Arizona’s largest county is a possible model for the Trump administration. The group has been co-hosting community meetings where nervous immigrants and eager, mobilized new volunteers can learn the basics of immigration law and how to protect their rights.
National Day Laborer Organizing Network has been “pushing state and local officials to step up protections for [illegal] immigrants. ‘The pressure for action will be felt more sharply on the local level,’ (Chris Newman, legal director of the National Day Laborer Organizing Network) said. “There are increasing expectations for mayors and governors and state lawmakers
United for Peace and Justice (UFPJ) is a coalition of more than 1400 local and national groups throughout the United States who have joined together to protest the immoral and disastrous Iraq War and oppose our government’s policy of permanent warfare and empire-building. Several Marxist organizations are involved in the UFPJ leadership but the most influential has been the Communist Party USA, through members and Steering Committee such as National Coordinator Judith LeBlanc, Steering Committee members such as Jacqueline Cabasso, Libero Della Piana and Siri Margerin and affiliate leaders including Rosalio Munoz, Alfred Marder and Erica Smiley.
November 3rd Pledge of Action: No Stolen Election
UFP sent out an email on October 10, 2004 about their “November 3rd Pledge of Action” if they suspected voter fraud in the November 2004 presidential election.
The complete text of this message and its supporters is as follows.
“November 3rd Pledge of Action: No Stolen Election”, Oct. 10, 2004
“We all remember the votes that were never counted in Florida 2000. So, where we are all working hard for a positive outcome on November 2nd, we also have to be prepared for a repeat of a 2000 stolen election. Below is a pledge for people to sign, supporting efforts to mobilize and protect the vote on November 2nd and making a commitment to protest starting on November 3rd in the case of a fraudulent vote count. By signing this pledge, you will be joining with thousands of others in the November 3rd Urgent Response Network. Please sign the pledge at http://www.nov3.us and pass it around far and wide.”
“We are setting up a Fair Elections Advisory Council made up of U.S. and international election experts who will give us their assessment on election day itself. If they find significant fraud, we will activate the Urgent Response Network on or immediately after November 3rd, calling on people everywhere to engage in protest, including non-violent civil disobedience, in front of their local federal buildings and other appropriate places. We will also be asking those who can to converge in the states where the most serious fraud occurred, as well as in Washington, D.C.”
“In addition to signing the pledge, please work with other people and groups in your area to protect the vote on November 2nd and to build the Urgent Response Network. Pick a venue for your local protest in the case that the Urgent Response Network is activated, and list the time and place on the website at http://www.nov3.us. We also recommend that you set up a place to jointly watch the election results on November 2nd.”
“Let us commit ourselves to making sure that this time around, the person who occupied the White House is the one who won the election.”
“November 3rd Pledge of Action”
“I remember the stolen presidential election of 2000 and I am willing to take action in 2004 if the election is stolen again. I support efforts to protect the right to vote leading up to and on Election Day, November 2nd. If that right is systematically violated, I pledge to join nationwide protests starting on November 3rd, either in my community, in the state where the fraud occurred or in Washington DC.”
Look who signed it. The self-proclaimed Marxist and AACORN voter fraud king himself “When Van Jones resigned his White House job, under fire for his pro-communist views, White House adviser David Axelrod said that Jones had himself made the decision to leave the administration. But new documents indicate that Jones didn’t even write his own resignation letter. It is now abundantly clear that he was pushed out because the scandal threatened to implicate Obama friend and White House adviser Valerie Jarrett in the scandal that gave him a critical White House position without proper vetting
Jones, a self-identified communist, was an anti-police activist in Oakland, California, before an extreme makeover landed him at the George Soros-funded Center for American Progress in Washington, D.C. as a “senior fellow.” This is the entity that has provided a number of top officials for the Obama Administration and even sponsored public appearances by cop-killer apologist Marc Lamont Hill, ” From, Damaging Disclosures in Van Jones Scandal
Van Jones — Ella Baker Center for Human Rights, former Obama environmental czar; leader of the now-defunct STORM revolutionary communist organization in Oakland; 2010 – with George Soro‘s Open Society Institute
Freedom Road Socialist Organization/Organizacion Socialista del Camino para la Libertad is a US Marxist-Leninist group, coming out of the Maoist tradition.
In 1985 when two small organizations, Proletarian Unity League and the Revolutionary Workers Headquarters, formed Freedom Road Socialist Organization/Organicion Socialista del Camino Para la Libertad (FRSO/OSCL).
Both PUL and the RWH came out of what was called the New Communist Movement.
The merger of the two organizations was just the start.
First, in 1986 came a West Coast-based group called the Organization for Revolutionary Unity . They “brought a wealth of experience, especially from the Chicano movement”.
ORU had ties on the other side of the continent with the Amilcar Cabral-Paul Robeson Collective, Black Marxist-Leninists who had moved to the traditional homeland of the Black Nation, the Black Belt South. Their decision in 1989 to join FRSO was a watershed.Now we were a group with an increased membership of people of color with a presence in Black revolutionary and nationalist circles
During the early 1990s, FRSO made the strategic decision to build organized left poles within the various social movements. Examples included New Raza Left, Asian Left Forum, the Labor Left, and especially the Black Radical Congress.
In 1998 “over 2,000 Black intellectuals, organizers, politicians, workers, students, community folk and leftists” gathered in Chicago to start the Black Radical Congress. The BRC was conceived in response to the “sexism of the Million Man March and its rebuff of the black Left”. Grassroots groups like the Organization for Black Struggle from St. Louis and Black Workers for Justice from North Carolina helped anchor it. It issued a Black Freedom Agenda and launched several national campaigns.
In the course of doing this kind of work, FRSO adopted in the late ’90s ambitious goals for transforming the internal culture and demographics of Freedom Road, to make the organization majority people of color, upping the figures for women, young folks, LGBTQ, and working-class people, and “developing these folks as our leadership”
Writing on the Freedom Road Socialist Organization website in January 2008 FRSO National Executive Committee member Jamala Rogers, urged her comrades to work inside the Democratic Party when conditions were suitable;
- Build locally based, independent, progressive mass electoral organizations that can identify, train and run candidates for office within the Democratic Party or as independents, depending on the actual situation at the local level. Such locally based organizations should be seen as a component in laying the basis for an eventual electoral realignment, but should not be created as independent political parties. They must be more than PACs, 527s or think tanks in that they must be a means for real people to interact with the electoral arena in ways other than as objects. Such organizations should seek to give electoral voice to the various progressive social movements that are not, mainly, electoral.
- So what have we learned here? Groups that are Anti-American in nature pushing Socialism and Communism are behind this CRUSADE to break our borders.
- I ask if I can find this out with google why is our media Cheerleading this communist funded invasion? Why is no one reporting the truth?
- I know this is just me being racist again 🙂 !! This is real and is a threat. It is designed to divide and weaken America. The shame of it all is our press and our politicians are failing us. The truth is suppressed and many Americans are cheerleading for Communist and just don’t know it. Please, share and help save freedom. Use your right to free speech while you still have it!!! Silence only aids those bent on destroying western civilzation and freedom!!~RJH
- Related Articles: Trump Was Right It Is The Democrats Fault And Illegals Do Commit A Lot Of Violent Crime!!
- DEMANDING AN EQUAL INVESTIGATION INTO MEXICO’S INFLUENCE IN OUR PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AS RUSSIA’S
- Watch “This is how Muslims act in America when they have enough numbers!!!” on YouTube
- C.A.I.R Claiming The Black Lives Matter Movement Is Their Movement. They Call For Revolution in America!!
- Low Birth Rates Historically Destroy A Race And Culture!!!
- Did The Democratic Party Commit Domestic Terrorism During The Elections?
- Somali Immigrants Stealing Millions and Carrying Back Home in Suitcases!!!!
- Here Is The List Of “journalist” That Colluded With The DNC On Behalf Of Hillary!!!!
- The Anti-Christ Declares America “is no longer a Christian nation”, yet is full of praise for Islam!!~RJH
- Is Community organizing Satanism?