Remember all the fuss oTnrumps tax plan? Here is a little reminder!
- How the Republican tax law hurts the poor and helps the rich, in one chart
- Republican tax cuts will hurt Americans. And Democrats will pay the price
- Guess who loses with Trump’s tax plan?
- Key Fed official slams U.S. tax cuts for imperiling economy
I could go on and on but I am sure you remember. Well, just how are those evil tax cuts doing? Investor Busines Daily reports the results in Go Figure: Tax Revenues Climbed $18 Billion In First Month Of GOP Tax Cuts
“The Congressional Budget Office says that federal revenues in January added up to $362 billion. That’s an increase of $18 billion— or 5.2% — from the year before. As a result, the government ran a surplus of $51 billion that month, which is equal to the previous January.”
A budget surplus is a period when income or receipts exceed outlays or expenditures. A budget surplus often refers to the financial states of governments; individuals prefer to use the term ‘savings’ instead of the term ‘budget surplus.’ A surplus is an indication that the government is being effectively managed.
- U.S. government posts $214 billion surplus in April 2018
- Bad News The U.S. Government Posts A $182 Billion Budget Surplus For April 2017 An obvious liberal lunatic calling it bad news!
Revenues for the first four months of the current fiscal year, which started last October, were $46 billion higher than the same period the year before. Individual income and payroll taxes rose by $68 billion.
Wait, weren’t the tax cuts supposed to bankrupt the country to benefit the rich? It almost looks like the tax cuts — which took effect in January — are paying for themselves.
This was all reported in February 2018. Did you hear about it? No wonder the liberal media doesn’t talk about the tax cuts anymore. They were proven wrong once again by the President Making America Great Again Donald J. Trump~RJH
Share because the media will not give him the credit he is due!!!